Friday, November 20, 2009

Thankful

I am struggling at the moment with so many things and I know that I am beginning to fall into a dark place again. In an effort to dig myself out I thought I’d make a list of stuff I am thankful for right now. I’ve seen this done with 100 things but not sure if I’ll get that far. If I can come up with 10 I'll be happy. Here we go:

1. My parents and all they do for me
2. My caringbridge site- it helps to have a place where I can write about the goings on in my life and the support I get there is sometimes the only bright spot in a day.
3. My grandparents- they are my rocks and such an inspiration and support to me.
4. My nephews- I don’t see them anywhere near enough but they never fail to make me smile and forget my troubles and pain
5. My computer- its my life line to the outside world most days.
6. Online friends. I don’t have a lot of real life friends so my online friends are very important to me.
7. The real life friends I do have
8. My studies
9. Pain killers
10. The end of this list.

No comments: