Thursday, July 2, 2009

Kayden


Today is my nephew Kayden's first birthday. He has changed my life so much in just one short year. He's given me a chance to spend time with a small child (something I have never really done before) and given me something to focus on throughout some really dark days. Until Kayden was born I didn't realise I could love another human being so much. I guess I feel so close to Kayden because I will probably never have children of my own.

Kayden and I have a special relationship. He lights up when I enter a room and everything in my world is so much better when he is around. I hope one day he'll read this blog and realise how special he is to me.

Happy 1st birthday Gizmo!

The Pic is of me & kayden when he was 3 days old. I don't have a recent pic of us together.

No comments: