Wednesday, April 1, 2009

101 in 1001 update

I have as of the 2nd of April 2009 completed 16 of my 101 in 1001 goals (click on 101 in 1001 up the top of my blog to see which ones). I can think of at least 2 that should be completed this month but I am hoping to make it 4 so that I am closer to a quarter of the way to finishing my list.

The goal that I am most proud of accomplishing so far was to sponsor a child. With the help of Pioneer Woman and Compassion International I was able to sponsor 13 year old Della and I recently decided to sponsor 9 year old Douglas as well. I am excited to have begun my time as a sponsor and hope to sponsor a younger child later on. I'll keep you all updated not only on my 101 in 1001 progress but also Della and Douglas and their progress as well.

No comments: